These worksheets target more advanced Spanish sounds, including /r/ and /l/ blends, hard and soft /c/ and /g/, and /güe/ and /güi/ sounds. These worksheets also help students distinguish between similar sounds or letters, such as the /n/ and /ñ/, /r/ and /rr/, and /ch/ and /ll/.
Perfect for in-class or take-home work in any early language-learning or bilingual classroom! The use of real pictures makes these great for older learners still in the early stages of reading and writing.
– 3 /r/ blends worksheets
– 3 /l/ blends worksheets
– 3 /r/ and /l/ blends worksheets
– 2 hard and soft /c/ worksheets
– 2 /que/, /qui/ vs. soft /c/ worksheets
– 2 hard and soft /g/ worksheets
– 2 /gue/, /gui/ vs. soft /g/ worksheets
– 1 /que/, /qui/, /gue/, gui/ worksheet
– 1 /gue/, /gui/ vs. /güe/, /güi/ worksheet
– 2 /r/ vs. /rr/ worksheets
– 2 /n/ vs. /ñ/ worksheets
– 2 /ch/ vs. /ll/ worksheets