Here are 25 great technology based writing prompts to infuse writing into your computer classroom. 8 Persuasive Writing Prompts, 7 Expository Writing Prompts and 10 Narrative Writing Prompts Document opens in Microsoft Word so you can edit it to your liking. A sample of writing prompts below:
1. Should parents have full access to your cell phones and apps at all times?
2. Which are better, computer-based exams or paper-and-pencil exams?
1. What’s the best way to deal with cyberbullying?
2. How does technology improve worker productivity?
1. How would you teach your younger brother or sister to stay safe of the internet?
2. What are some life lessons you have learned through different devices you use outside of school?