Kids love living things and this unit includes photos of 26 common plants and fungi. Each photograph includes the name in both English and Spanish. The photographs are by professional photographers.
Featured plants and fungi include… tree, cactus, flower, rose, marigold, daffodil, tulip, sunflower, pansy, daisy, carrot, tomato, potato, corn, pumpkin, pea, strawberry, blueberry, apple, acorn, grass, fern, moss, lichen, mushroom and mold.
The PowerPoint includes 26 different photographs of plants and fungi all kids should know. Each photo has the English and Spanish name of the subject.
The PowerPoint slides are sized to print off on 8.5x11 paper. We suggest printing the images using photo paper or high quality card stock. Laminate for durability.
How to Use the Unit:
• The PowerPoint can be used to introduce and talk about plants and fungi. English and Spanish names are included for each.
• The PowerPoint slides can be printed off for use as bulletin boards or wall displays.
• The slides can be printed off in color or grayscale [to save ink].
• The PowerPoint slides can be printed off and used as student center cards.
• Worksheet: Kids draw and color two subjects using the Spanish word as identification of the plant or fungus to draw.
• Two Worksheet: Kids match the Spanish words with photographs of the corresponding subjects.
• Two Worksheet: Kids match the common name of plants and fungi with photographs. Appropriate for very young kids.
From the Developer:
As teachers, we know how much children are fascinated with living things. We used photographs of live subjects rather than drawings or clipart for this TPT product.
You may also like our other related English/Spanish name products:
30 Common Mammals to Know
52 Common Animals to Know
Copyright © Galloping Turtle Books - All Rights Reserved. The purchase of this unit, including the individual parts, is for one teacher only. Other teachers or classrooms must purchase their own individual license. All the individual elements are copyrighted and not in the public domain. Rights do not allow any publication of any parts of the work or uploading to the school website or the internet in any form.
For More Educational Resources: