Do you need some great activities and worksheets to use with your students during and after you read 26 Fairmount Avenue? This packet includes several comprehension, vocabulary, etc. activities and worksheets to be used with the book. Use this as a great read aloud and complete as a whole class, or in a small group. I use this in my guided reading group as an alternative to our Guided Reading series books. I hope your students enjoy this book and activities as much as mine do!
1. Word cards, total 43 words on 8 pages
2. Discussion questions The questions provided for after reading are designed to be used for discussion or as an assessment at the end of the story, starting with the page labeled “26 Fairmount Avenue”.
3. Challenge/extension Page with activity suggestions.
4. Characters Matching Worksheet, characters are matched with true statements about them. KEY provided.
5. Character Worksheet, students draw a picture and write a sentence to describe 3 characters from the book.
6. Vocabulary Worksheet, students draw pictures and write a sentence with vocabulary words from the book.
7. Word Sort Page, students sort the words into nouns, verbs, and adjectives categories. KEY provided.
8. Alphabetical Order Worksheet, students will place words into ABC order. KEY provided.
9. 26 Fairmount Avenue Crossword Puzzle, KEY provided
10. 26 Fairmount Avenue Search and Find Puzzle, KEY provided
Thank you for downloading this product! Please consider rating this product and receive credit points towards your next TPT product. Follow me to receive updates about new products. :)