This product includes 28 PDF biology quizzes that are perfect for projecting onto a white screen to give as a class because they have a PowerPoint layout to them, minus animations. Great for giving as a practice quiz to see how ready your students are for their test! Perfect for students and teachers! There are two versions for each quiz- one with an answer key, and one without an answer key.
Each quiz is made up of a set of 10-20 questions. Most of these questions are multiple choice, with some being true/false questions. Each page (slide) in this section comes with one question in LARGE font size (32-36), followed by an answer selection beneath it, making them perfect for presenting on a big white screen in front of a class for students to take at the same time. I usually give 2 minutes per question before moving to the next slide containing the next question.
All quizzes have an optional bonus/s question section and a short answer section at the end of the quiz. These two sections may contain multiple questions per page. Short answer slide usually has 3-5 questions. Quizzes not made for printing, viewing on screen only.
The 28 quizzes in this download include:
• Cells (There are two versions of this cell quiz)
• The Cell Cycle
• Cellular Respiration
• Types of Transport Across a Cell
• The Molecules of Life (Fats, Carbohydrates, Proteins, and Nucleic Acids)
• Invertebrates Part 1 (Sponges, Cnidarians, Worms)
• Invertebrates Part 2 (Mollusks, Echinoderms, Arthropods)
• Basic Chemistry
• DNA's Structure and DNA Replication
• Cloning, Gene Therapy, and Genetic Engineering
• Sexual and Asexual Reproduction
• Properties of Water
• Meiosis (two versions, vary slightly)
• Protein Synthesis (shown in image above)
• Feeding Relationships/Biogeochemical Cycles
• Interactions Among Species
• Bacteria and Archaea
*(The Biogeochemical Presentation and the Feeding Relationships presentations are
put together in one presentation, or file)