This Intermediate Course from the "28 SAT Math Lessons" series for the revised SAT beginning March 2016 gives you all of Dr. Steve Warner's unique tips, tricks and tactics that he has developed over the last 14 years to get his students from a 500 to a 700 in SAT math. Dr. Warner has used his Ph.D. in mathematics to create the ultimate system for generating huge score increases in SAT math with only 20 minutes of preparation each day.
The material in this book consists of Dr. Warner's exclusive strategies that students usually pay $375 per session to access during private tutoring lessons. The unique techniques Dr. Warner teaches, now availablein his "Get 800" collection of books, are the most effective ever published andcannot be found in any other SAT prep book!
The "28 SAT Math Lessons" three book series is perfect for your SAT math prep for 5 reasons:
1. Each of the 3 books in the series (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) targets students within a specific score range. The targeted nature of these books allows you to choose a course that is a perfect fit for you. This means that you will not waste any time practicing problems that you do not need help with. The Intermediate Course is perfect if you are currently scoring between 500 and 600 on College Board practice tests.
2. Dr. Warner has had to teach SAT math prep for 14 years to accumulate the powerful combination of insights and strategies found in this book. Years of experience and a unique approach have led to the ultimate product that outdoes any other SAT prep book. While other books teach general mathematical knowledge, Dr. Warner's strategies are designed to exploit the test's weaknesses, which allow students to save huge amounts of time, avoid careless mistakes, and answer questions correctly without any messy algebraic computations
3. The lessons will naturally increase your mathematical maturity so that your potential score increases simultaneously with your actual score. This means that you can actually become capable of getting an 800 even if you were not before picking up the book. The information in the introduction alone is enough to raise your SAT math score up to 50 points before you even attempt one math problem
4. There are over 300 SAT math problems to practice with. The book naturally progresses from easier to harder problems. It starts with Level 1, 2, and 3 problems, and then slowly focuses more on Level 3 and 4 problems as the book goes on.
5. The course is designed to ensure that students are preparing in the most efficient way possible just by reading the book from cover to cover. No choices ever have to be made. The author has ensured that good preparation happens automatically with no effort on the reader's part.