This apple themed activity is a great way for students to work on their instructional, fine motor and 2D shape recognition skills. Students simply read - or be read - the instruction on top of the page and then find the matching shape apples and put them onto the tree.
• Print out each of the pages.
• Laminate the instruction pages (apple tree pages)
• Cut out and laminate the individual 2D shape apples - as many copies as you want
• Students match the 2D shape apples to the trees.
This resource will be a great addition to your Fall / Autumn or Apple unit. It comes in col. option only.
This resource comes in 2 different options;
• Instructions with symbol support
• Instructions without symbol support
Click below to find:
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!