Help children lean their 2D shapes. Use these with play dough or laminate and trace with whiteboard markers.
• 2D Shapes Color Cut and Order
• 2D Shapes and 3D Objects
• Children of the World Play Dough Mats
• Play Dough Mats Variety
• Subitising Play Dough Mats
• Subitising Play Dough Mats Indigenous Australia Theme
- Sort, describe and name familiar two-dimensional shapes and three-dimensional objects in the environment (ACMMG009)
Common Core USA
Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
Model shapes in the world by building shapes from components (e.g., sticks and clay balls) and drawing shapes.
Follow TeachEzy TPT