2D Shape PowerPoint and Smartboard lesson will teach your students how to name and describe the sides and corners of plain 2 dimensional shapes. There are 4 games and 1 mini lesson included in this geometry product. I have provided examples of plain 2D shapes and real world images. Bonus: There is a 2D shape board game for students to practice naming plain shapes.
Each page in the file is self-checking and provides instant feedback for the question. I have included lots of interactive whiteboard features such as sound effects and animations.This lesson is perfect for whole group, small group, individual, or partner work.
Please download the PREVIEW FILE to get a good look at what is inside this interactive PowerPoint and Smartboard lesson.
2D Shapes Game Powerpoint and SMARTboard
2 D Shape PowerPoint and Smartboard games can be played on any interactive whiteboards, computers, or on tablets that have PowerPoint or Smart Notebook installed on them. This no-prep lesson will provide your students with an engaging and fun way to learn how to add. This product includes the following information:
★INCLUDED GAME ★
• 72 Whiteboard Interactive Pages
• Goal: I can name and describe 2D shapes.
• Home Page for easy access to different games
• Mini Lesson:
-Names of Shapes
-Counting Sides and Corners
• Matching Game: Shape to name
• Click to Reveal: Who Am I?
• Click to Reveal: Counting sides and corners
• Sorting: Matching plain shapes to real world examples
• Math Center: 2D shape board game.
• Sounds and Animations
• High Engagement and Excitement
Students will learn about rhombus, triangles, circles, squares, rectangles, octagon, hexagon, trapezoids, and pentagon.
★ TEACHER-FRIENDLY FEATURES ★
• Teacher tested & approved
• Answer Key Included
• CCSS aligned
• Flexible Format and Uses
• Multiple Question Formats
• Great for Differentiation
•Smartboard File (Smart Notebook Software) *Will be added this week*
★ What grade is this for? ★
This pack is made for Kindergarten, First Grade, and Second Grade.
Please leave a comment and a rating:
Calling All Ducklings