Numbers of sides and vertices
This product contains 20 task cards, a recording sheet, and an answer key. There are six different versions included. The versions include:
1. Colored task cards with QR codes and Common Core Standard
2. Colored task cards with QR codes and without Common Core Standard
3. Colored task cards without QR codes and without Common Core Standards
4. Black and white task cards with QR codes and Common Core Standard
5. Black and white task cards with QR codes and without Common Core Standard
6. Black and white task cards without QR codes and without Common Core Standards.
The QR codes are linked to simple text that provides the answers for each math problem. This allows for self-correcting opportunities. The geometry recording sheet includes a self-monitoring piece for each problem. Your students will answer the questions, scan the QR codes, and check their answers.
The skills covered in these task cards align with Common Core Standard 2.G.1 and include:
- Two dimensional shapes
- Shape names
- Number of sides
- Number of vertices
These task cards are very versatile. They can be used in whole group or small groups. These cards can also be used to play Scoot or Solve the Room. These cards are great for independent math station.
Please remember to leave feedback! Thank you!