Also included in
- Your students will love these fun and engaging math games that help them learn about and create with 2D shapes. All the directions and templates you’ll need to create these five activities are included, plus ideas for how to differentiate each of them!Click on the PREVIEW to learn more! Please note:$6.00$12.50Save $6.50
Students will create pictures composed of various 2D shapes.
Are your students ready for a 2D shapes challenge? Encourage creativity and higher order thinking with 48 challenges that ask students to draw pictures to include two, three, or four 2D shapes. They’re perfect for morning work, math centers or journals, or for early finishers!
Click on the PREVIEW to learn more!
48 2D Shapes Picture Challenges
• 16 picture challenges with two shapes
• 16 picture challenges with three shapes
• 16 picture challenges with four shapes
• plus several additional roll-a-die picture challenges
Teacher Features You’ll Love:
• Each challenge has two options: directions with shape pictures or shape names
• Includes how to draw most 2D shapes reference guide for students
• No prep…Just print and go!
• Differentiated for all students’ success
Please note: This resource is included in my larger 2D Shapes Games and Activities for K-1 product. If you purchase the larger product, you DO NOT need to purchase this product separately.
*This product was updated 9-10-19. If you have previously purchased it, please go to "My Purchases" to redownload the resource and get the new content!
Questions? Feel free to contact me through the “Q&A” tab or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
2D Shapes Book: Read and Write about 2D Shapes
2D Shapes Games and Activities for Kindergarten and First Grade
2D Shapes Game: The Great Shape Race
2D Shapes Activity Mats
2D Shapes Write the Room
2D Shapes Game: Beware of the Square