Google Classroom makes self-grading assessments so easy to use! Assess your students' understanding of 2D Shapes Classification with the two easy-to-use Google Forms assessments included in this resource. Simply share the link, have your students complete the ten questions, and the grading is done for you!
This resource includes a link to a pretest and posttest on the topic of Classifying 2D Shapes. Each quiz has 10 questions, including multiple choice and short answer.
You will share the assessments with your students using either with Google Classroom or Google Drive. Once you share with students, they will take the assessment on their devices and you will have immediate access to their results.
Once you download, you will be prompted to copy these assessments into your own Google Drive folder. You can then share with your own students. Super easy!
Once students take the assessment, you will be able to:
- See an item analysis of the students' work.
- View individual responses for each of your students.
- Access an excel spreadsheet with all of your students' answers.
These google forms are completely editable. You can easily add, delete, or change any questions.
Why should you use a Google Interactive Product?
• Paperless. No cost of printing. No cutting or gluing. No mess.
• Students work directly their own copy of the file
• Ideas and work automatically saved
• Improve students writing skills
• Utilization of up-to-date technology
• 1:1 - Perfect!
• Students highly engaged and actively working
• College readiness
• Access anywhere; no excuses for forgotten notes or books
• For use on Chromebooks, Android Tablets, and other devices
• Students are excited and happy about learning
• Web-based file sharing operates in the online 'cloud' and allows you and your students to work on and print files from any computer or device.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!