Shapes - 2D Shapes - Identify and Colour the Shapes
2) Grades: 1 and 2
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
This product is great for teachers that are looking for 2D Shapes Worksheets. For these worksheets students identify the shapes and colour the shapes. Students simply look at the top of each page for the Colour Code used to colour the shapes. The following is a list of the Shapes featured in this product: Triangle, Rectangle, Star, Circle, Square, Heart, Oval, Moon, Octagon, and Diamond.
1) Colour the Shapes. Shapes: Moon, Triangle, Heart, Square, and Oval - (1 Page)
2) Colour the Shapes. Shapes: Octagon, Diamond, Rectangle, Star, and Circle - (1 Page)
3) Colour the Shapes. Shapes: Moon, Triangle, Heart, Square, and Oval - (1 Page)
4) Colour the Shapes. Shapes: Octagon, Diamond, Rectangle, Star, and Circle - (1 Page)
5) Answer Key - (4 Pages)
The following are two ideas you might like to use for the answer key.
1) If you laminate the answer key, you can get your students to check their own answers. The students can make the proper corrections and hopefully master the concept. These answer keys work great for Math Centres. The students are always eager to check their own work!
2) Teachers that are moving towards “paperless classrooms” are using downloadable educational resources in PDF Format as homework assignments on different technology devices. PDF Files such as this product would allow parents access to the answers.
Math Skills: Identify and Colour the 2D Shapes
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org