Products in this Bundle (2)
Combine math and art, to create colorful, fun and unique collaged artworks from a series of squares, rectangles, triangles and circles with these 2 handy activities.
These no prep, easy to use activities invite students to:
- decorate a series of squares and circles with oil pastels and marker pen
- cut each square into 4 parts
- explore shapes, parts of shapes and associated vocabulary
- rearrange all the pieces into an awesome abstract finished collage
This resource contains:
- Step by step instructions
- Colored examples and photographs for inspiration
- Outline templates offering different options according to ability, across two paper sizes - US Letter and 11 x 14 inches
- Black marker pens - eg Sharpies
- Oil Pastels
- Heavyweight paper / card stock for printing
Please click on the preview to see the resource in full
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Please note, this discount excludes bundles.
Click on the green star to follow my store.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2018
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
Thanks for visiting my store!