Let’s Learn About Shapes is packed with fun, engaging activities that will teach your preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students the basic shapes and their characteristics. The activities are easy to prep which is less work for you! Everything I could think of is in this pack including tons of build it cards using manipulatives you have in your classroom, games, posters, sorting activities for charts, sorting pages, art/craft activities, mini books on each shape, emergent reader, and shape hunts! Each activity has a page of teacher tips to help you teach the activity easily and to ensure it will go smoothly. You can use these activities as arrival activities, center activities, small group instruction, and whole group instruction. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten.
2D shapes included in this pack are: square, rectangle, oval, rhombus/diamond, circle, triangle, heart, crescent, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon, and octagon.
• Shape Posters (with real photographs)
• Shape Play Dough Mats
• Shape Popsicle Stick Build It Cards
• Shape Brick Blocks Build It Cards
• Road Shapes Build It Cards with recording pages
• Shape Toothpick Build It Cards with recording pages
• Shape Geoboard Build It Cards with recording pages
• Shape Flash Cards for Games
• Sensory Shape Writing
• Play Dough Tray – Shape Monsters
• Shape Spinners (4 levels)
• Shape Cover Up (4 levels)
• Shape Graph It (4 levels)
• Shape Collages Craftivity and Bulletin Board Posters
• Individual Shape Collages
• Sorting Shapes: tons of sorting headers and everyday object shape cards
• Sorting Shapes Student Mats/Recording Pages (one for each shape)
• Shape Hunt Mats/Recording Pages (one for each shape)
• Mini Shape Books (trace it, decorate it, make it)
• Shapes Emergent Readers (2 levels)
• Suggested Book List
Need more math centers?
• Community Helpers Math and Literacy Centers
• Transportation Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
• Pets: Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
• Camping Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
• Space Math and Literacy Centers for Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten
Click the green star to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Preschool shapes, pre-k shapes, kindergarten shapes