PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This 2D Shapes Worksheets Pack includes a variety of activities to help reinforce early geometry concepts!
Use these worksheets for math centers, busy bags, morning work, early finishers, and family engagement activities.
Laminate the worksheets and students can write on them with a dry erase marker.
The Following 2D Shape Worksheets Are Included In This Pack:
• Learning About Shapes ~ Students color & trace each shape & shape word, color a picture, & apply their knowledge by drawing a picture of an object with the same shape. Worksheets included for the following shapes: circle, square, triangle, rectangle, oval, heart, star, pentagon, and rhombus.
• Shape Mini-Book ~ A printable easy reader with shapes for kids to color.
• Matching Shapes & Names ~ Draw a line to match each shape with it's name.
• Matching Shapes & Objects ~ Draw a line to match each shape with an object.
• Order Shapes by Size ~ Cut around the shapes, then put them in order from smallest to largest.
• Sort Shapes by Size 1 ~ Cut around the shapes, then sort them into the small and large columns.
• Sort Shapes by Size 2 ~ Cut around the shapes, then sort them into the small, medium, and large columns.
• Color The Shapes ~ Students color each type of shape a different color.
• Trace The Shapes ~ Students trace each shape as well as the name of each shape.
• Shape Search & Find Coloring Pages ~ Color the pictures and try to find all the shapes.
• Shape Patterns ~ Students cut out the shapes and glue them in place to complete each pattern.
• Count The Shapes ~ Count the shapes in each box. Write the number on the line below.
• Adding Shapes ~ Add the shapes together and write the sum on the line.
• Shape Symmetry ~ Draw the other half of each shape.
• Find The Circles ~ Find and color the circles.
• Find The Squares ~ Find and color the squares.
• Find The Triangles ~ Find and color the triangles.
• Find The Rectangles ~ Find and color the rectangles.
• Find The Ovals ~ Find and color the ovals.
• Find The Hearts ~ Find and color the hearts.
• Find The Pentagons ~ Find and color the pentagons.
• Find The Stars ~ Find and color the stars.
• Find The Hexagons ~ Find and color the hexagons.
• Find The Rhombuses ~ Find and color the rhombuses.
• Shape Sort ~ Cut out the shapes at the bottom and sort them into piles according to shape.
• Shape Prepositions ~ Cut out the tabs at the bottom and glue them in position relative to the shapes on the page.
• Building Shapes ~ Create different shapes by fitting the smaller shapes inside larger shapes.
• Shape Poster ~ With the following shapes: circle, star, rectangle, square, triangle, heart, oval, & rhombus.
• Shape Bookmarks ~ Color the shapes to make your own bookmarks.
• Create Your Own Shapes ~ Connect the dots to create your own shapes.
• Shape Puzzles ~ Find the matching pieces for each shape puzzle.
• Shape Yahtzee Score Cards & Paper Shape Dice ~ A fun dice game for math centers to give students practice with shape identification and name writing.
69 pages + cover & credits page = 71 pages total.
Thanks so much for stopping by!