Match, identify, and analyze 2D polygons and 3D shapes with these fun hands-on games and worksheets. What a fun way to introduce geometry! File folder activities are perfect for daily morning tasks, independent work, math centers, discrete trials, sub plans, early finishers, or even homework.
With this bundle, you recieve all of the activities from the 2D Games and File Folder Activities
and 3D Shapes Games and File Folder Activities
...in one easy download, at a discounted price! That's over 100 pages of Shapes activities, including 6 file folder games! Take a peak at the preview for a more detailed view of what you'll get.
This resource includes:
• 2D and 3D Shape Search Games (with Spinners)
• How Many Sides? 2D Worksheet
• How Many Vertices? 3D Worksheet (with Answer Key)
• Which Shape Is It? Cut and Paste (Worksheets included for both 2D and 3D Shapes, with Answer Keys)
• (6) Shape File Folder Games
Detailed instructions on how to assemble your file folders are included, along with covers, file folder tabs, templates, and activity cards for each game.
The file folder games included are:
• Matching Shape to Shape (2D and 3D)
• Matching Objects to Shape (2D and 3D)
• Matching Shape to Name (2D and 3D)
All pages are included in Black/ White.
You may also like:
•Counting File Folder Games
•Telling Time File Folder Games
•Days of the Week/ Months of the Year Fine Motor Activity Bundle
•Play Dough Mat Early Learning Bundle
•Name Letter Activities: Build, Write, & Practice
•MATH FACTS Magic Task Cards BIG BUNDLE
Don't forget to follow my store for new freebies, updates, and new products! You can also find Exceptional Thinkers of Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest