This is a bundle of center ideas for students to practice 2D and 3D shapes. There are 8 different center activities and 3 flip books for an interactive math notebook, and multiple shape posters to display around your classroom!
Included in this pack are the following activities:
- Shape posters
- 4 different task card sets (48 total task cards)
These task cards allow students to recognize shapes and identify real world shapes, and draw 2D and 3D shapes.
- Student answer sheets
- 2D vs. 3D cut and paste sorting activity
- 20 puzzle pieces with different shapes
- Flip flap book for interactive notebook for 2D vs. 3D
- Flip flap book for polygon vs. non polygons
- Flip book for interactive notebook for math prefixes
- 2D printable for the number of sides a shape has
- 3D printable for the number of faces a shape has
I hope you enjoy this!