In this 2D/3D Shapes Package you will find plenty of activities to help your students distinguish between 2D and 3D shapes and identify their characteristics!
Included in this bundle:
- 11 - 2D Shape Posters (circle, square, triangle, rectangle, trapezoid, parallelogram, pentagon, hexagon, octagon, rhombus, and oval). Posters include stats on # of faces, vertices, and edges.
- 8 - 3D Shape Posters (sphere, cube, cone, cylinder, rectangular prism, triangular prism, square-based pyramid, and triangular-based pyramid). Posters include stats on # of sides and vertices.
- 6 different I have.. Who Has.. Games (2D Shapes with text, 2D shapes with images, 3D shapes with text, 3D shapes with images, 2D/3D shapes with text, 2D/3D shapes with images).
- 7 3D Shape Nets (cube, cone, cylinder, rectangular prism, triangular prism, square-based pyramid, and triangular-based pyramid). Each 3D shape has a place to write its name, # of faces, vertices, and edges. **I've also included a blank set!
- 2D Shape Match-up (students refer to a word bank to properly label 2D shapes)
- 3D Shape Match-up (students refer to a word bank to properly label 3D shapes)
- My 3D Shapes Mini-Book (with folding instructions)
- 8) My 2D Shapes Mini-Book2D/3D Shape Sort (students cut out shape images and glue them into the correct column).
- 2D Shape Side Count (students cut out 2D shape images and arrange them based on the number of sides they have – least to greatest).
- 2D and 3D Shape Fill-In Description Tables
- 2D/3D Shape Memory Game
**This package now also includes a version using the word corners instead of vertices (for my AUS teachers).
If you are only looking for shape posters, check out my collection.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave some feedback! :)