This unit includes 130 pages of activities, shape posters, and more to get your students thinking and interacting with 2D and 3D shapes. This zip file includes 2 pdf files, each with a table of contents to help you find your desired activity.
This unit includes:
- 12 colorful chevron/polk-a-dot 2D Shape Posters
- 8 colorful chevron/polk-a-dot 3D Shape Posters
- Shape Bingo- Students can create their own bingo card.
- Worksheets to identify polygons, parts of 2D and 3D shapes, and to identify shape attributes.
- 2D Shape Match Game
- 3D Shape Match Game
- Worksheets for going on a 2D or 3D Shape Hunt
- 2D and 3D Shape- "I have, Who Has" Game
- Printable shapes for students to create a picture
- 2D Shape Book
- 3D Shape Book
- Graphing Shapes Activity
- 2D and 3D shape identifying and sorting activity
- 2D and 3D shape sort- Foldable activity for journal
- 2D and 3D "Shape Find" worksheets- Students will look through magazines, internet, etc to find an assigned shape.
- Warm-Up worksheets to identify shapes including a blank one for students to create their own
- 2D and 3D shape worksheets to laminate and place in math centers for students to identify and label attributes.
- Plus, neat ideas to extend shape learning to hands on activities.
Take a look at our preview!
We hope you enjoy and thanks for checking out our product!
© The Leap Ladyz