2D and 3D Shapes Worksheets and Activities Printable and Digital Bundle
- Google Apps™
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Make planning your 2D and 3D shapes lessons a breeze with this fun bundle of hands-on activities. Your students will love learning how to identify, sort, and create examples of two and three-dimensional shapes with these engaging resources.
Included in this bundle:
- 3D Shapes Building - Editable Shape Nets
- 2D Shapes Building Book - includes a link to a free 3D Shapes building book
- 2D and 3D Shapes Digital Activities
- Shapes 1/2 Sheets Practice
- Color by Shapes
- Shapes SCOOT
- Shapes Posters
- Shapes Assessment
These resources are going to make learning about shapes a blast!
3D Shapes have never been so much fun! Students cut, fold and tape/paste the shape nets to create 3D shapes that they can engage with! There are 5 different options for each 3D shape including an editable version for you and your students to customize.
★Included in this pack: 3D Shape Info Nets, 3D Shapes fill-in-the-blanks Info Nets,
3D Real Life Shapes, blank 3D Shape nets AND editable shape nets for:
- Rectangular Prism
- Triangular Prism
- Triangular Pyramid
- A chart activity for organizing 3D shape attributes.
- A cut and paste worksheet for curved surfaces/no curved surfaces
- 2 color code worksheets - Color the 3D shapes by the code
Your students are going to have a blast building 2D shapes with these interactive books. They are a ton of fun for use during small groups, math centers and independent work. Students create with playdough and toothpicks and then record the number of vertices and sides they see.
Included in this 2D shapes book:
- A cover page.
- Pages for each of the following shapes:
- square - rectangle
- triangle - circle
- pentagon - hexagon
- octagon - trapezoid
- A page for students to create their own 2D shape, draw it and then record the number of sides and vertices.
Learning about 2D and 3D shapes is super fun when using digital activities in Google Classroom and Google Slides. In this resource, students have fun identifying, sorting, and writing examples of two and three-dimensional shapes. These activities can easily be separated and assigned over several lessons.
Activities included in these 2D and 3D Shapes Google Slides:
- 2 information slides to introduce students to 2D and 3D shapes and their properties.
- Slides for 2D shapes: Square, Circle, Rectangle, Triangle, Pentagon, Hexagon, Rhombus and Trapezoid.
- Slides for 3D shapes: Cube, Sphere, Cylinder, Rectangular Prism, Cone and Pyramid.
- On each of the shapes slides, students must:
- type the name of the shape
- list the number of edges, sides, vertices and faces
- create a list of items and objects that are the given shape
- sort the shapes given
- 5 slides for students to drag and drop to match shapes.
- 2 slides for students to label pictures of 2D and 3D shapes.
- A slide for students to sort shapes by 2D and 3D.
- A slide for students to identify if the given shapes match.
These shapes half sheets are a great tool for morning work, small groups, homework, and more.
This packet contains half sheets for 2D and 3D Shapes which includes:
- Shape tracing in pencil
- Shape drawing in crayon
- Draw a picture using the given shape.
- Identifying if the shape is 2D or 3D.
- Naming the number of vertices and sides/faces.
The shapes included are circle, square, triangle, rectangle, rhombus, trapezoid, hexagon, octagon, cube, sphere, cylinder, cone, and rectangular prism.
Students can have a blast identifying their 2D and 3D shapes by coloring these adorable pictures. The color-by-shape worksheets are perfect for morning work, review, homework, and much more.
The shapes included in this packet are:
- circle, square, rectangle, triangle, hexagon, rhombus/diamond, trapezoid, cube, cone, sphere, rectangular prism, and cylinder.
Shapes SCOOT / write the room is a great activity for your students to review their understanding of the names of 2D and 3D shapes. Students will have a blast scooting around the room looking at the question cards and recording their answers on their sheets. This activity will keep your students engaged, active, and having fun while showing they know the names of their shapes.
- Directions for how to use this game for SCOOT or Write the Room
- 20 SCOOT cards
- Recording sheet
- Word Bank for 2D + 3D shapes
- Answer Key
Brighten up your classroom decor with these 2D and 3D shapes posters that will look amazing in your classroom while providing a clear, uncluttered visual aide. With a colorful rainbow theme, you can easily add a fun, bright look to your classroom.
Included in this Shapes Posters set are two headers that say "2D Shapes" and "3D Shapes" as well as posters for the following shapes:
- 2D Shapes - Circle, square, triangle, rectangle, pentagon, parallelogram, diamond, oval, trapezoid, rhombus, star, hexagon and heart.
- 3D shapes - Cone, cube, sphere, rectangular prism, pyramid and cylinder.
Each poster has the given shape and name of the shape.
This is a checklist for kindergarten Common Core 2D and 3D shapes standards MACC.K.G.1.2 + MACC.K.G.2.4. The students are asked to complete a few tasks involving 2D and 3D shapes and this checklist is an organized place to document their knowledge. They must identify the shape, describe the shape and sort the shapes.
Included in this resource:
- 2D Shapes checklist
- 3D Shapes checklist
Thank you for looking and enjoy!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Click HERE to follow or look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺