An adaptable, Common Core aligned resource for students to create their own 2D shape fact file. Choose the pages and activities that are appropriate for your class and range of abilities. Children then cut out, stick and build their own 2D shapes fact file on letter paper folded in half. A cover page and back cover are included at the end of the pdf.
Included in this resource:
- shape headings for the fact file booklet pages
- 2 pages of images of 2D shapes, including irregular shapes
- shape fact boxes with given defining attributes
- labels of defining attributes for children to draw their own shapes from
- blank fact boxes for children to write their own descriptions
- front cover and back cover for the booklet