Check out my 2.NBT. 1 - 8 BUNDLED SET!
→MAJOR BUNDLE - 2.NBT 1 - 8 BINGO, Memory Match, and Interactive Games
In this resource, you will find activities for skip counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, and 100s...
1. Half Page Posters giving examples and clues for skip counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, and 100s. Black and White posters are included, as well.
2. 16 printable activities for your kiddos to show you what they know! These can be used for homework, as a center, as part of a lesson, and more! Activities involve cut/paste, two variations of color coding, flip books (could be used as a journal activity, as well), and finishing the patterns given.
3. 8 pages of Exit Tickets (4 per page) where students must finish the pattern shown and identify the pattern. A blank exit ticket is provided, as well, for you to create a skip counting pattern of your choice!
4. Center Sort: Students will organize the cards (12 total) by their skip counting pattern onto headers. Recording Sheet provided.
5. Memory Match: Two versions (2s and 5s, 10s and 100s) are included. Students will place cards FACE DOWN as an array and will take turns flipping over two at a time to match a numbered set with its pattern. Have students play sets separately or combine both!
6. Skip Counting Sticks! Set ONE - Print off the set of Skip Counting "Sticks" (16 sticks total), laminate, and place in a cup or container. Students will grab the lettered "stick" and record/complete the pattern shown onto their recording sheet.
7. Skip Counting Sticks! Set TWO - Print off the set of Skip Counting "Sticks" (16 sticks total), laminate, and place in a cup or container. Students will grab the lettered "stick" and finish the skip counting pattern according to the information given.
ANSWER KEYS INCLUDED for most
of the activities!
Be sure to click PREVIEW for a closer look!
Show me how you use them in your classroom!
Find me on Instagram using → #deannawithcoffeecreations
This is a SINGLE classroom license. This CANNOT be shared freely amongst staff, teammates, friends, online avenues, emailed, and/or etc. If others are interested in these activities, please direct them to my store!
Like it? Love it? Be sure to let me know! By providing feedback and a rating, you earn TPT credits towards any future purchases!
Have a question? Product not displaying properly? Leave me a comment in the Q/A section before providing feedback! I'm more than happy to help in any way!
Thanks for stopping by!
Deanna with Coffee Creations