24 Adding and Subtracting Task Cards - This set of farm animal task cards give your students more experience solving word problems. Perfect for CC standard 2.NBT.5. The answer sheets include a cover to make a handy booklet.
How can I use this product?
This set of task cards can be used for a math center. I have used these as prompts for their math journal or as a whole group activity.
How is this different from other task cards?
I include an answer sheet that lets your students answer in four different ways: base ten models, 100 chart, number line, or whatever you choose (Singapore block models, number bonds, etc.)
What is included?
1 pdf file with 15 pages
* 3 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page of blank task cards if you/or your students want to create their own
* 6 pages (with four on a page) of adding and subtracting questions
* 1 page of recording sheet (with space for four different types of answers: base ten blocks, 100 chart, number, line, and your choice
* 1 page chart in case you want your students to answer one way instead of four ways on each answer sheet (roll the dice)
* 1 page answer key
* 2 pages of tracking sheets to keep track of which cards your students have completed
Is this available in a bundle?
Not at this time.
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my adding and subtracting activities!
Other questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
. As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Where is the nice clip art from?
What standards are addressed?
Common Core Standards:
Fluently add and subtract within 100 using strategies based on place value, properties of operations, and/or the relationship between addition and subtraction.