You and your students will love these set of engaging activities to practice and apply subtraction with regrouping skills and problem solving. Students will use the premade boards and ledgers to buy:
1) Food: burgers, hot-dogs, pizza, tacos, mac and cheese, burritos, burger meals, and fried chicken.
2) Top selling kid-friendly movies
3) Top selling video games
4) Family board games
5) Various types of bicycles
6) Large family games like ping pong tables and air-hockey
7) Video game systems
8) Playground equipment
Using the included and kid friendly ledgers students will keep track of their purchases, practice subtraction with regrouping, and engage in problem solving activities.
All instructions and the activities themselves were carefully and clearly designed to make it easy for teachers to use and manage.
This set includes:
• 8 different buying boards
• 8 different template boards that allow teachers to differentiate the difficulty of the calculations
• A ledger for each activity
• Word problem templates that allow the teacher to create an infinite number of story problems by simply writing two to four numbers down on the template.
• Scaffolding templates to assist students in doing their computations
• Instructions and tips on using each activity.