- 2nd-4th Vocabulary, Power Point, Center Work, HW, Test’s, Word list, ENTIRE YEAR
- 190 pages (180 pages of worksheet PDF file, “AND” all 190 pages on Power Point so you can print worksheets, or use online version).
- Each week students have 4 vocabulary worksheet activities PLUS a Vocabulary Test to complete.
- Every activity is ready to go in a printable version; you do not need to create anything! Your entire year for vocabulary, center work, Homework, and Vocabulary tests are ready to be printed and used.
- Included are “Teacher Notes” and “Parent Signatures” for weekly communication with parents.
- Have students pull it up from their IPad, IPod, or computer if your school is technology friendly.
- This entire program is on Power Point as well so you do not have to print it out (if you prefer), you can display it, modify it, or even make it a link on your web page.
- After your whole group lesson you will dismiss class into centers (one of the daily choices should allow time for vocabulary work).
- Use for High level 2nd-4th Graders, Below level 4th Graders, ESL, Intervention, Homeschool
Vocabulary and Spelling City https://www.spellingcity.com/
Free version allows student group setup and spelling word lists to be entered.
The paid version offers many more features.
This site also has an app.
Ed Helper http://edhelper.com/students.htm
While not as visually attractive as Spelling City, Ed Helper features the ability to upload word lists which allows students to take quizzes online.
Big IQ Kids http://www.bigiqkids.com/SpellingVocabulary/Main/SpellingVocabularyMain.html
Similar to other sites, this free website allows the upload of words and definitions.
While much of this site is subscription only, you can upload word lists to create vocabulary tests.
Skill Builder Spelling
This app allows teachers to create quizzes. It allows up to 10 tests which you
can edit and then test your students with.
Also allows word lists to be entered and quizzes created based on your custom lists.
iKnow Quiz Creation
This free vocabulary app allows word lists and definitions to be uploaded for quizzes.
Create custom vocabulary flashcards or use readymade ones.