Teach your 2nd grade students what you really want them to know about What Bullying Is, What It Isn't, and How To Stop It in this 30 minute lesson!
In this classroom lesson, students will:
(1) Learn the difference between rude, mean, and bullying
(2) Learn how to stand up for themselves and others using Talk (Brave Talk & I-Messages), Walk (Walk Away), and Get Help (Tell an Adult)
(3) Practice Brave Talk and watch a fun, related video clip
Looking for more Bullying Lessons? Don't miss out on its companions!
* 3rd Grade Classroom Lesson: Bullying - What it is, What it isn't, & How to stop it
* 4th/5th Grade Classroom Lesson: Bullying - What it is, What it isn't, & How to stop it
Also, check out more of my best sellers!
* Reinforcement & Reward Motivation Survey - Find out what actually motivates your toughest students!
* The Bridge - Teach students to solve problems themselves!