Check out my FREE TPT lessons that are similar to these lessons. (All Standards lessons will be different in complexity, but similar to CCSS 2.OA.B.2)
Are you looking for a different way of teaching your students whole group or providing them with extra support at home? Well here is your solution with this Google Slides Math Program. This program provides Step-By-Step instructions (Google Slides Transitions) that you can use for whole group instruction, small group, and even one-on-one setting. It also serves as an at home teacher, where teachers can share with parents/students to reinforce their math skills learned during the school day.
So how does this Google Slide Math program operate?
First, all you need to do is open the lesson and press the PRESENT button on slide #1. After the lesson is open, this is how each lesson will work. Remember, each lesson is a Step-By-Step / Click-By-Click math lesson. Each lesson will be set up for Gradual Release, so students will have a better understanding of what they need to do to be successful during each lesson.
- : Math Common Core State Standard that you will be teaching.
- Name of the Lesson, Knowledge Targets, and Student-Friendly Knowledge Targets.
- Whole Group Lesson - Step-By-Step instructions on how to complete the problems/lesson.
- Partner Practice - Students will be able to work with a partner to solve the problems from the lesson.
- Individual Practice - Students will have a chance to complete the problems on their own from the lesson.
- Quick Check Quiz (Exit Ticket) - Students will be tested on what they have learned throughout the lesson. (Opportunity for a grade)
- Homework Practice: You can print out the homework sheet and send it home with students for extra practice. You can also share this lesson with parents, so they will know how to complete this lesson with their children at home.
What’s included in this program?
6 Lessons for Common Core State Standard 2.NBT.A.1b
- Lesson 1: 2.NBT.A.1b What the Digit in the Hundreds Place Value Represents (27 Slides)
- Lesson 2: 2.NBT.A.1b Writing Numbers (24 Slides)
- Lesson 3: 2.NBT.A.1b Breaking Apart Numbers Using their Value (20 Slides)
- Lesson 4: 2.NBT.A.1b What the Digit in the Hundreds Place Value Represents with Money (27 Slides)
- Lesson 5: 2.NBT.A.1b Writing Numbers with Money (26 Slides)
- Lesson 6: 2.NBT.A.1b Breaking Apart Numbers Using their Value with Money (20 Slides)
- 6 Quick Check Quizzes (Exit Tickets) - 1 Per Lesson
- A Review for the test
- A Test for Common Core State Standard 2.NBT.A.1b
- Homework for each lesson
- Student Printable Quizzes, Tests, and Homework