Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
16 WEEKS OF COMMON CORE MATH REVIEW!
All-Around Math is a Math review that is aligned with the Common Core Standards. All-Around Math is a great tool to use to make sure that your students are reviewing Math standards on a regular basis. There are several ways that I recommend using All-Around Math in your classroom. Some of the ways are:
1. Designate a certain amount of questions for each day. For
example, 1-6 on Mondays, 7-12 on Tuesdays, & 13-18 on
2. Designate one day a week to use it for whole-group
instruction. For example, Wednesdays are the day that you
review mostly all standards as your lesson.
3. Use in small-group instruction.
4. Use as a center rotation for Independent/Group review
that is student-led.
5. Use as a time-filler for when the students are finished with
Independent Work, Center Work, etc.
6. Print off the Powerpoint slides with the white background
to use as Weekly Homework.
7. ANY WAY YOU CAN THINK OF!
This purchase includes:
*16 Weekly PowerPoints with Color (Great for Whole-Group Review using SmartBoards)
*16 Weekly PowerPoints in White (For optional printing of the slides for individual use)
*All-Around Math Questions/Answer Log.