2nd Grade Back to School Reading and Math
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (3)
2nd Grade Back to School Reading and Math Centers
It's back to school time and you're ready to start reading and math stations with your brand new second graders. This 2nd Grade Back to School Reading and Math activities pack is the perfect bundle to help you get your students practicing the proper procedures for literacy and math stations.
This is a bundle of two of my best sellers for 2nd grade and is now being offered to you at a special discounted rate!
Buy both and save
More Back to School Resources
- School Forms and Checklists
- First Day Jitter's Reading Activities
- 2nd Grade Reading Comprehension Assessments
Here's a peek at what's inside this 2nd grade bundle!
| School Days Literacy Centers: |
This pack contains 10 literacy centers that are perfect to use for Back to School and beyond! I know how important differentiation is, so each center includes multiple ways to use these activities:
-“More support” option for students who are still developing in their understanding
-“More challenging” option for those students who are ready for the next step.
Prep once and you’re ready to go! Each activity also comes with a recording sheet.(unless otherwise noted).
Activities in this pack:
- School Supply Sort- Nouns, verbs, and adjectives
- School News- Central Topic and supporting details
- Add an Ending- Adding the suffixes –ing and –ed to words (3 different sets!)
- Class Time Shades of Meaning- Strong and weak words
- Takes from the School Yard- Story starters
- School Time Cause and Effect- Cause and effect
- School Time Categories- Categories
- What Would You Do? Classroom Discussion- Collaborative discussions (No recording sheet)
- Our Class Graph- Read a simple graph (No recording sheet)
- Classroom Compound Words- Compound words
BACK TO SCHOOL DIGITAL LITERACY STATIONS!
This pack also includes digital version of every back to school center! Great for first week of school distance learning or for using in your digital classroom! Please note that some activities are modified to better suit one student in a digital setting.
| Back to School Match Activities |
Use these 5 fun math activities for the first week of 2nd grade back to school and beyond! Each Back to School 2nd grade math activity is designed to help build listening skills, problem-solving, or community.
This back to school math activity pack also includes resources pages for each activity with suggestions on how to use these activities in your classroom as a whole group, small group, or collaboration project. Each 2nd grade math activity has suggestions and tips to support lower-level students and challenge your high flyers.
Back to School Math Activities included:
- Numbers About Me- Interactive Student Notebook Pages
- Numbers About Me-Hundreds chart activity
- Crayon Box Skip Counting- A skip counting matching game includes activities for skip counting by: 2's, 3's, 5's, 10's, even, and odd.
- Apple Math- Basic facts fun with 3 Options to play (addition, subtraction and mixed review) Includes suggestions for differentiation.
- Word Problem Search and Scan- Basic addition and subtraction word problems with answer QR codes
- "I Have…Who Has…" Game- Back to School Edition- Fun review game of basic computation, time, money, and shapes.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to
login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback,
TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! :-)
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about my store. ☺
If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you!
❤️ Leigh Langton from The Applicious Teacher
©Leigh A Langton, LLC at The Applicious Teacher