WHAT YOU GET:
This product includes 40 phonic review cards (5 sets of 8 cards) aligned around the Second Grade Unit 1 Scott Foresman Reading Series. It was designed to offer a quick phonics review during small group instruction.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each student is given a Clip-It Answer Slip and a paperclip. The teacher holds a card up, and the students move their paperclips to reflect the correct answer.
1. The Twin Club: Short Vowel Sounds
2. Exploring Space with an Astronaut: Long Vowel Sounds
3. Henry and Mudge: Consonant Blends
4. A Walk in the Desert: Inflected Endings
5. The Strongest One: Consonant Digraphs
Search Terms: small group phonic review, phonic practice, SF, pearson success, pearsonsuccess, 2nd grade, reading street