WHAT YOU GET:
This product includes 40 phonic review cards (5 sets of 8 cards) aligned around the Second Grade Unit 2 Scott Foresman Reading Series. It was designed to offer a quick phonics review during small group instruction.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each student is given a Clip-It Answer Slip and a paperclip. The teacher holds a card up, and the students move their paperclips to reflect the correct answer.
1. Tara and Tiree: R-Controlled Words (ar or ore oar)
2. Abraham Lincoln: Contractions
3. Scarcity: R-Controlled Words (er ir ur)
4. Bremen Town Musicians: Plurals (ies es)
5. One Good Turn Deserves Another: A Vowel Sounds (a ai ay)
Search Terms: small group phonic review, phonic practice, SF, pearson success, pearsonsuccess, 2nd grade, reading street