WHAT YOU GET:
This product includes 40 phonic review cards (5 sets of 8 cards) aligned around the Second Grade Unit 3 Scott Foresman Reading Series. It was designed to offer a quick phonics review during small group instruction.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each student is given a Clip-It Answer Slip and a paperclip. The teacher holds a card up, and the students move their paperclips to reflect the correct answer.
1. Pearl and Wagner: E Vowel Patterns (e ee ea y)
2. Dear Juno: O Vowel Patterns (o oa ow)
3. Anansi Goes Fishing: Compound Words
4. Rosa and Blaca: I Vowel Patterns (i ie igh y)
5. A Weed is a Flower: Comparative Endings (er est)
Search Terms: small group phonic review, phonic practice, SF, pearson success, pearsonsuccess, 2nd grade, reading street