WHAT YOU GET:
This product includes 40 phonic review cards (5 sets of 8 cards) aligned around the Second Grade Unit 4 Scott Foresman Reading Series. It was designed to offer a quick phonics review during small group instruction.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each student is given a Clip-It Answer Slip and a paperclip. The teacher holds a card up, and the students move their paperclips to reflect the correct answer.
1. A Froggy Fable: Syllable + le
2. Life Cycle of a Pumpkin: Vowel Patterns (oo u)
3. Soil: Diphthongs (oi oy ou ow)
4. The Night the Moon Fell: Syllable Patterns (vccv vcv)
5. The First Tortilla: Vowel Patterns (oo ue ui ew)
Search Terms: small group phonic review, phonic practice, SF, pearson success, pearsonsuccess, 2nd grade, reading street