WHAT YOU GET:
This product includes 40 phonic review cards (5 sets of 8 cards) aligned around the Second Grade Unit 5 Scott Foresman Reading Series. It was designed to offer a quick phonics review during small group instruction.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each student is given a Clip-It Answer Slip and a paperclip. The teacher holds a card up, and the students move their paperclips to reflect the correct answer.
1. Fire Fighter!: Suffixes (-ly -ful -or -er)
2. Carl the Complainer: Prefixes (pre- re- un- dis-)
3. Bad Dog, Dodger!: Silent Consonants (mb gn kn wr)
4. Horace and Morris, but Mostly Dolores: Consonant Patterns (ph gh ng ck)
5. The Signmaker's Assistant: Vowel Patterns (au al augh aw)
Search Terms: small group phonic review, phonic practice, SF, pearson success, pearsonsuccess, 2nd grade, reading street