WHAT YOU GET:
This product includes 40 phonic review cards (5 sets of 8 cards) aligned around the Second Grade Unit 6 Scott Foresman Reading Series. It was designed to offer a quick phonics review during small group instruction.
HOW IT WORKS:
Each student is given a Clip-It Answer Slip and a paperclip. The teacher holds a card up, and the students move their paperclips to reflect the correct answer.
1. Just Like Josh Gibson: Inflected Endings
2. Red, White, and Blue: Abbreviations
3. Birthday Basket for Tia: Final Consonants (tion ture)
4. Cowboys: Suffixes (less ness)
5. Grace for President: Prefixes (mid mis)
Search Terms: small group phonic review, phonic practice, SF, pearson success, pearsonsuccess, 2nd grade, reading street