100 days of homework. Each day supplying a half-sheet with language arts on one side and math practice on the other.
→Need more days? See our common core homework add on pack here.←
• 100 days of common core aligned math/language practice
• 7 page table of contents
• Answer Key NEW!
Cycling through 5 language art topics:
• Phonics -- vowel and consonant practice
• Comprehension -- reading and responding
• Grammar -- nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, contractions, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
• Writing -- composition and editing
• Vocabulary -- context clues, glossary skills, synonyms, compound words, etc.
And 5 math topics:
• Place Value -- combinations to ten, using ones and tens, number patterns, expanded form, etc.
• Fast Facts -- computational fluency with combinations to 20
• Problem Solving -- addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 1-3 digits, comparisons, multiplication, division, money, and writing their own problems.
• Graphing -- practice with pictographs, line graphs, line plots, bar graphs, tally charts, and data tables.
• Review -- even and odd numbers, greater than/less than, geometry, fractions, measurement, money, telling time, and place value.
Each page is labeled with the common core standard(s) it supports.
There are 2 days worth of homework in each file. Meant to be copied back-to-back so language arts 1 and math 1 line up.
Visit our blog
to read more about the homework and see more examples.
You may also be interested in 2nd grade • Morning Work
• Homework Add-On Pack
• Fluency Homework
• Morning Messages
• Cumulative Math Review Activity
• Cumulative Language Arts Review Activity
Connect with us! • Second Story Window