100 days of homework. Each day supplying a half-sheet with language arts on one side and math practice on the other.
(Need more days? See our common core homework add on pack here.
100 days of common core aligned math/language practice
7 page table of contents
Cycling through 5 language art topics:
• Phonics -- vowel and consonant practice
• Comprehension -- reading and responding
• Grammar -- nouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, contractions, past tense, subject-verb agreement, etc.
• Writing -- composition and editing
• Vocabulary -- context clues, glossary skills, synonyms, compound words, etc.
And 5 math topics:
• Place Value -- combinations to ten, using ones and tens, number patterns, expanded form, etc.
• Fast Facts -- computational fluency with combinations to 20
• Problem Solving -- addition and subtraction (one and two-step problems) with 1-3 digits, comparisons, multiplication, division, money, and writing their own problems.
• Graphing -- practice with pictographs, line graphs, line plots, bar graphs, tally charts, and data tables.
• Review -- even and odd numbers, greater than/less than, geometry, fractions, measurement, money, telling time, and place value.
Each page is labeled with the common core standard(s) it supports.
There are 2 days worth of homework in each file. Meant to be copied back-to-back so language arts 1 and math 1 line up.
Visit our blog
to read more about the homework and see more examples.
You may also be interested in 2nd grade • Morning Work
• Homework Add-On Pack
• Fluency Homework
• Morning Messages
• Cumulative Math Review Activity
• Cumulative Language Arts Review Activity
Connect with us! • Second Story Window