showing 1-5 of 10 products
- This is a MEGA bundle of all our Reading Fluency Homework. These reading fluency passages are designed to be practiced 4 times and include close reading style reading comprehension questions. This mega bundle includes all our reading fluency sets from Level A - Level S. This mega bundle will also gr$89.95$141.00Save $51.05
2nd Grade No-Prep Reading Fluency Passages and Close Reading style Comprehension Homework / Reading Fluency Passages and Reading Comprehension.
Includes both print and Google Classroom digital versions.
36 weeks of homework or intervention to improve second grade students' reading fluency and close reading skills.
Need more fluency resources for 2nd grade? You may also be interested in our companion resources: 2nd Grade Fluency in a Flash digital mini lessons and 2nd grade Fluency in a Flash Seasonal digital mini lessons
Other fluency bundles:
- 2nd Grade Fluency in a Flash digital mini lessons
- 3rd Grade Fluency Passages Bundle
- 1st Grade Fluency Passages Bundle
- 4th Grade Fluency Passages Bundle
- Kindergarten Fluency Passages Bundle
- Segmenting & Blending Fluency Bundle
- Letter Sounds Fluency Bundle
- Letter Name Fluency Bundle
Print the fluency passages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home. The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for Mom and Dad. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Students practice reading the assignment for the day (letters, words, or sentences depending on the level) and then complete a quick close reading activity to help strengthen reading comprehension skills. There are also weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their students at home.
You could send home the same assignment or passage with each student for the week, or use the different levels to differentiate.
Each week contains:
- 2 pages (copy double sided)
- 1 leveled passage for daily reading (alternating fiction and non-fiction each week)
- 4 days of short close reading activities
- Parent Tip
- Alternate question page with multiple choice close reading questions
- Answer Key for multiple choice questions
- NEW: Now includes digital versions for Google Slides (annotation + open ended questions) and for Google Forms (multiple choice/short answer questions)
Leveled Reading Fluency Passages:
36 weeks total
- 4 weeks reading level E (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level F (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level G (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level H (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level I (set 2)
- 4 weeks reading level J (set 1)
- 4 weeks reading level K (set 1)
- 4 weeks reading level L (set 1)
- 4 weeks reading level M (set 1)
Please note: the Level E, F, G, H, I practice sheets in this bundle are different than the ones in the 1st Grade Fluency Bundle. This is a great companion resource to any of our other fluency products.