If you use GoMath, this will save you a lot of time and energy.
Save over 20% by buying this bundle, instead of buying each chapter individually!
This product includes exit tickets that are aligned to each of the lessons in GoMath Chapters 1 - 6.
There are 4 differentiated exit slips for each lesson. That's 274 exit tickets!
Also included is a checklist with the lessons and the Common Core Standards for each chapter.
* Odd and Even
* Write equations with equal addends to represent even numbers.
* Describe the value of digits in a 2-digit number.
* Write 2-digit numbers in expanded form.
* Write 2-digit numbers in word form, standard form, and expanded form.
* Show the value of a number in different ways.
* Solving problems with combinations of 10s and 1s.
* Counting by 1s, 5s, and 10s within 100.
* Counting by 1s, 5s. and 10s within 1,000.
* Group tens as hundreds
* 3-digit numbers represented as groups of 10.
* Modeling 3-digit numbers with base ten blocks.
* Hundreds, tens, and ones using base ten blocks.
* Describe the number using place value within 1,000.
* Read and write 3-digit numbers in word form.
* Read and write 3-digit numbers in standard form and expanded form.
* Using place value to find equivalent representations of numbers.
* 10 more, 10 less, 100 more, 100 less (within 1,000.)
* Comparing numbers: problem solving.
* Comparing 3-digit numbers using < , >, =
* Doubles facts
* Basic addition facts
* Addition facts using the strategy make a ten
* 3 Addends
* Related facts
* Basic subtraction facts
* Decomposing to simplify facts (make a ten)
* Bar models in problem solving
* Word problems: addition and subtraction
* Equal groups problem solving
* Repeated addition: arrays
* Break apart ones to add
* Use compensation
* Break apart addends as tens and ones
* Model regrouping for addition
* Model and record 2-digit addition
* 2-digit addition
* Practice 2-digit addition
* Rewrite 2-digit addition
* Problem solving: addition
* Write equations to represent addition
* Find sums for 3 addends
* Find sums for 4 addends
* Break apart ones to subtract
* Break apart numbers to subtract
*Model regrouping for subtraction
* Model and record 2-digit subtraction
* 2-digit subtraction
* Practice 2-digit subtraction
* Rewrite 2-digit subtraction
* Add to find differences
* Problem solving: subtraction
* Write equations to represent subtraction
* Solve multi-step problems
* Draw to represent 3-Digit addition
* Break apart 3-Digit addends
* 3-Digit addition: regroup ones
* 3-Digit addition: regroup tens
* 3-Digit addition: regroup ones and tens
* Problem solving: 3-Digit addition
* 3-Digit subtraction: regroup tens
* 3-Digit subtraction: regroup hundreds
* 3-Digit subtraction: regroup tens and hundreds
* 3-Digit subtraction: subtracting across zeros
Don't want the bundle of exit tickets? Take a look at the individual sets of exit tickets.
Individual 2nd Grade Exit Tickets Aligned to GoMath