If you use GoMath, this will save you a lot of time and energy.
Save over 20% by buying this bundle, instead of buying each chapter individually!
This product includes exit tickets that are aligned to each of the lessons in GoMath Chapters 7 - 11.
There are 4 differentiated exit slips for each lesson. That's 181 exit tickets!
Also included is a checklist with the lessons and the Common Core Standards for each chapter.
Chapter 7: There are 4 differentiated exit slips for each lesson. That's 44 exit tickets!
* Dimes, nickels, and pennies
* Quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies
* Count collection
* Show amounts in two ways
* One dollar
* Amounts greater than $1
* Problem solving: money
* Time to the hour and half hour
* Time to 5 minutes
* Practice telling time
* A.M. and P.M.
Chapter 8: There are 4 differentiated exit slips for each lesson. That’s 36 exit tickets!
* Measure with inch models
* Use a ruler
* Estimate lengths in inches
* Measure with an inch ruler
* Add and subtract in inches
* Measure in inches and feet
* Estimate lengths in feet
* Choose a tool to measure
* Display measurement data in line plots
Chapter 9: There are 4 differentiated exit slips for each lesson (7 exit slips for lesson 9.3.) That’s 31 exit tickets!
* Measure with a centimeter model
* Estimate lengths in centimeters
* Measure with a centimeter ruler
* Add and Subtract lengths in centimeters (problem solving)
* Measure in centimeters and meters
* Estimate lengths in meters
* Measure and compare lengths in centimeters
Chapter 10: There are 4 differentiated exit tickets or slips for each lesson (5 exit slips for lessons 10.4 and 10.5.) That’s 26 exit tickets!
* Collect data using a tally chart
* Read picture graphs
* Make picture graphs
* Read bar graphs
* Make bar graphs
* Problem solving: Display data
Chapter 11: There are 4 differentiated exit tickets or slips for each lesson. That’s 44 exit tickets!
* Identify 3-dimensional shapes
* Attributes of 3-dimensional shapes
*Build a 3-dimensional shape
* Name 2-D shapes according to number of sides and vertices
* Angles in 2-D shapes
* Sort 2-D shapes according to their attributes
* Partition rectangles into equal parts
* Equal parts: halves, thirds, and fourths
* Show equal parts of a whole
* Describe equal parts of a whole
* Problem solving: Equal shares
Check out the bundle of Chapters 1 - 6 exit tickets. It's over 20% off!
GoMath:Chapters 1 - 6 Bundle Exit Tickets
Individual 2nd Grade Exit Tickets Aligned to GoMath
Read about how I use exit tickets here.