Products in this Bundle (21)
showing 1-5 of 21 products
Are you looking for a digital solution to practice and review second-grade math skills for the entire year? Look no further! This interactive Bundle for use with Google Classroom™ provides students an opportunity to demonstrate an understanding of second-grade math skills and standards with highly engaging activities.
This bundle contains 21 different standards specific topics and each topic includes 3 different interactive activities to use with Google Slides.
◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉ 3 Resources You Will Also Love ◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉◎◉
✔︎ Digital Math Games - Whole Class or Small Group Fun! Learn more HERE.
✔︎ 2nd Grade Mega Centers - Small Group Printable Activities. Learn more HERE.
✔︎ Digital Number of the Day- Build number sense all year. Learn more HERE.
The activities vary by topic, but here are some examples of what you will find in each topic pack.
- This or That? - Students identify examples and non-examples
- Get Rid of It! - Students get rid of an item the that doesn’t fit with the others
- Sort It! - Students sort items into the correct category
- Build It! - Students use virtual manipulatives to complete a math task
- Order It! - Students order items into the correct sequence
This digital format (using Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™) is a simple way for your kids to practice and review in a fun way. Answer keys included for self-checking! Please note that the drag and drop and typing options only work in standard edit mode and not in presentation mode (for Google Slides).
Engaging Practice + No Prep = A Win-Win!!
In addition to these awesome features, this bundle:
- saves you precious planning time because of the digital format
- provides an easy way to review important skills for the entire school year
- aligns to the Common Core and TEKS standards
- includes 3 fun ways to review and maintain skills per pack
- is an easy solution during centers or independent practice because it’s self -guided
This Resource Includes:
- 21 Interactive Packs for use with Google Slides™
- 21 Answer Keys
- Directions to Get Started with Google Classroom™ or Google Drive™
- Add and Subtract within 20
- Odd and Even Numbers
- Skip Counting
- Repeated Addition
- Place Value
- Read and Write Numbers
- Comparing and Ordering 3-Digit Numbers
- Addition within 100
- Addition within 1,000
- Subtraction within 100
- Subtraction within 1,000
- Telling Time
- Measuring Length
- Numbers Lines with Whole Numbers
- Length Problems
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- 2D and 3D Shapes
- Partitioning Shapes
- Partitioning Rectangles into Rows and Columns
This resource can also be used as:
- Math Centers
- Morning Work
- Early Finisher Work
- Independent Practice
- Distance Learning
I can't get the moveable pieces to work in presentation mode, what should I do?
Unfortunately, the drag and drop and typing features will not work in presentation mode with Google Slides. You can keep it on standard editing mode. To make the screen larger you can click the View Tab (on the top menu bar) and then Full Screen. It makes the screen larger plus all of the features work. To exit Full Screen, click ESC and it returns to editing mode. Once finished students will click the next slide (on the left side of the screen) to move forward.
Check out Other 2nd Grade Math products by Mr. Elementary Math: