In this Easter NO PREP activity students must solve math clues to help them find where the terrible Slimewort is hiding to stop him making the Easter eggs rotten! Engage and motivate your students to practice a variety of math skills with this fun Mystery!
There is an optional video hook that can be used to introduce this activity. You can view it through the link below:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW VIDEO HOOK
NEW - Editable Hideouts list added to the packet. This way you can change the location names and alter the mystery outcome. There are also two alternative pre-made lists you can use instead. This is a great option if your students have already done this mystery story before and you need to change the mystery answer.
In this math mystery pack you will receive:
- Teacher Instructions
- The Math Mystery Story + optional video
- Possible Hideout List - that students will use as they work through each math clue worksheet.
- Clue 1: Time (o'clock, half-past, quarter-past, quarter-to)
- Clue 2: Making 50 (addition and subtraction) Fill in the missing number
- Clue 3: Fractions (write the fraction to show the shaded area)
- Clue 4: Balancing addition equations (1-digit and 2-digit numbers)
- Clue 5: Adding four 1-digit numbers
Pack also includes a mystery declaration sheet, answer sheets, elimination guide and awards.
Great Easter activity!
Also available for other grades:
CHECK OUT OUR MASSIVE RANGE OF MATH MYSTERIES HERE
This math mystery is part of the Math Mystery Bundle: Holiday Fun Pack GRADE 2
Thanks and Happy Easter!