In this packet, I have included things I would use in my second grade classroom. They are designed to be used individually and/or with part of Daily Five. You will get the ten following sheets:
1. Happy Easter "find the hidden words" with room to write 26 words. The letters "Happy Easter" are at the bottom to be cut out and manipulated to make new words.
2. Easter egg 3-digit addition. Students will color matching eggs, and see what is special about the "odd egg out".
3. Seven Easter themed writing prompts.
4. Jelly Bean Graphing (uses bags of 20 jelly beans). Has addition problems related to the graphing at the bottom.
5. Scrambled Easter words (15)
6. Easter themed BINGO grid with 16 boxes. I use this for word work, but it could be used for homework also. Includes word activities, list making prompts, and writing.
7. Easter math facts with a secret message.
8. Synonym/Antonym eggs. They have a color code to follow. 12 eggs
9. Shape sort. Students count how many of each shape they find inside the Easter egg.
10. Six word problems +/- up to 3-digit