Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for a full year’s worth of carefully-created and to supplement, enhance, or complement your 2nd Grade FUNDATIONS® Level 2 program (2nd ed.)?
These extensive resources mirror the skills taught in Units 1 - 17.
Each week comes with a “Standard” Spelling List and “Enrichment” Spelling list to address the varying levels in your classroom. The Enrichment list is optional for teachers who want to take on a more differentiated spelling approach. A pre-assessment of the Standard Spelling List is used to determine who gets the Standard List and who gets the Enriched Spelling List for that particular week. You can decide what the cut off should be, but typically students scoring 70-80% or higher on the pre-assessment of the Standards Spelling List get the Enriched List that week.
A Word Work Activity (such as Word Searches, Word Sorts, etc.) is also included for each week of each unit. These activities could be used as homework assignments, extra practice, or center work.
WHAT YOU GET WITH THE SPELLING PRODUCT:
• An About This Resource page
• Teacher Overview sheets of the words included for the entire unit
• 31 weeks of Standard Spelling Lists
• 31 weeks of Enrichment Spelling Lists
• 31 Standard Word Work Activities and Answer Keys (1 for each week )
• 31 Enrichment Word Work Activities and Answer Keys (1 for each week )
• Pre-Assessment Spelling Paper
• Weekly Spelling Test Paper
• an editable Spelling List Group Tracker to help keep your differentiated groups organized (PowerPoint is needed)
• a hard copy (PDF) Spelling List Group Tracker to help keep your differentiated groups organized
There is an I HAVE, WHO HAS game for each week in each unit (exception: units 4 and 14 have 1 game each) and every game is differentiated by content to meet your students’ needs. Cards with a are for students who are performing at a level, while those with a present more of a .
This product comes with 29 "standard" games and 29 "challenge" games! Each card includes the respective unit and week printed at the bottom.
These “I Have, Who Has” games could be used as extra practice or center work.
I hope you find them helpful!
NOTE: WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation. This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation.
Rating after downloading is greatly appreciated.
Yours in Literacy,