Includes 42 slide presentation for classroom reading, an ebook and student worksheets. The presentation is posted for free for your preview. I am a new author so I would appreciate feedback. I will also send you the PowerPoint files if you would like to alter the lesson. Contact me at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
1. Teacher Lesson Plan – The Story of a Hay Bale
2. The Story of a Hay Bale choral reading – 42 slides for projection.
3. Student Worksheet – Hay Process Picture Match – 2 sheets
4. Student Worksheet - Story Work Completion and Word Search
5. Teacher - Hay Work Flow Class Card Game
6. Teacher – Word Wall Pictures for Bulletin Board
7. Student Worksheets – Hay Bale Geometry
8. Student – extra activity farm coloring sheets
9. Student Reference - Hay glossary
10. Student eBook – MacGyver the Wonder Dog: Adventure to Grandpa’s Farm
- Plant growth requires soil, air, water and sunlight.
- Seasonal cycle of spring, summer, fall and winter.
- Farming process of plant growth, harvest and storage.
- Quadrilateral Geometry
Common Core Standards
Common Core Language Standards K–5
Listening and Speaking (2,3)
Vocabulary Acquisition and Use (4a,4e)
Common Core Standards Massachusetts Science
Grade 2: Life Science (LS-2, PreK-LS2-3, 2-LS2-3, 2-LS4-1)