2nd Grade Fluency in a Flash SEASONAL bundle • Digital Mini Lessons
- Various file types
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Also included in
- 2nd Grade Fluency in a Flash + 2nd Grade Seasonal Fluency in a Flash Bundle! This is a MEGA bundle of everyday and seasonally themed reading fluency mini lessons for 2nd Grade. Read on below to learn about Fluency in a Flash and what is contained in this mega bundle.This is a bundle of:2nd Grade FluPrice $49.95Original Price $91.00Save $41.05
2nd Grade SEASONAL Fluency in a Flash Bundle! This is an 18 week bundle of seasonally themed reading fluency mini lessons for the seasons in 2nd Grade. Read on below to learn about Fluency in a Flash and what is contained in this seasonal bundle.
This is a SEASONAL ADD-ON to our 2nd Grade Fluency in a Flash bundle.
Please note: You MUST have PowerPoint on a desktop device to use this resource. It is NOT compatible with Google Slides, Keynote, or Powerpoint for Ipad. This resource is digital only and is not designed to be printed. The files will open directly into Powerpoint show mode to protect the complicated animations and links.
Want to know if Fluency in a Flash is right for your class? Click here to download a FREE 1 week sample of 2nd Grade Fluency in a Flash!
Need more fluency resources for 2nd grade? You may also be interested in our companion resources: 2nd Grade Fluency in a Flash Non-Seasonal Bundle and 2nd Grade Fluency Passages.
What is Fluency in a Flash?
Fluency in a Flash is a brief, targeted routine for practicing reading fluency daily. Each day of the week focuses on a specific fluency skill and can be completed in 2 or 3 minutes.
Simply project the day’s lesson on your board (PowerPoint required!) and guide your students through the activity. Offer feedback on how they’re reading and, if time allows, give them the opportunity to complete an extension activity and self-assess their reading fluency.
At the end of each day, we also offer a quick optional extension practice activity and opportunity for students to self-assess how well they used the components of fluent reading.
We also include a paper-free teachers guide that can be easily accessed within the file as needed.
What does a week of 2nd Grade SEASONAL Fluency in a Flash look like?
- Monday - Syllable Segments: Students work with multi-syllable words to practice the word attack strategies of segmenting and blending.
- Tuesday - What a Character: Students practice reading a short seasonal poem as a real-life opportunity to practice good phrasing and expression. They also have the opportunity to practice reading as different characters to make this fluency practice extra fun. You can practice with up to 3 different characters per week!
- Wednesday - Watch Your Tone: Students practice reading the same sentence using tones that match different settings. This helps them focus on the subtler aspects of expressive reading.
- Thursday - Crazy Conversations: Students create a conversation where the words are nonsense, but they must use the punctuation cues to add meaning to what they’re saying.
- Friday - Riddles: Fluency and inferencing skills are applied as students practicing reading—and then solving—seasonal riddles.
What does 2nd Grade SEASONAL Fluency in a Flash Bundle contain?
2nd Grade Seasonal Fluency in a Flash is a Bundle that contains 18 weeks (2 per holiday/season) of seasonal fluency PowerPoint mini-lessons.
2nd Grade SEASONAL Fluency in a Flash Bundle contains:
- 2nd Grade Back to School Fluency in a Flash BONUS (1 week)
- 2nd Grade Fall Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade Halloween Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade Thanksgiving Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade Christmas Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade Winter Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade Valentine's Day Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade St. Patrick's Day Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade Spring Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
- 2nd Grade Easter Fluency in a Flash (2 weeks)
>> Click here to download a FREE 1 week sample of 2nd Grade SEASONAL Fluency in a Flash (Back to School)! <<
Looking for more Fluency resources?
Connect with us! • • • •