- These math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess all 2nd grade math standards. This resource has been updated to include a Google Slides version with$25.00$39.00Save $14.00
- This second grade math bundle includes 3 AMAZING MATH RESOURCES! Included: Math Tri-Folds, Math Sorts, and Math Morning Work!This is a MUST have resources for your 2nd grade classroom. The resources included are flexible and may be used for morning work, whole group practice, guided math practice, i$67.50$114.00Save $46.50
- This 2nd grade math bundle includes math tri-folds that are intended for use during small group instruction and Google Forms quizzes that can be used as pre and post math assessments. This 2nd grade math practice bundle includes both PRINT and DIGITAL format. - The printable format includes 78 bookl$40.00$78.00Save $38.00
- Product Description
These 2nd grade math tri-folds are perfect for you to use during your guided math groups, math assessments, or homework. Three tri-folds per standard give you plenty material to introduce, practice, and assess!
Topics Covered: 2D and 3D shapes, partitioning rectangles and circles
This resource has been updated to include a Google Slides version with simple text boxes.
Click here to view the self-grading Google Forms version.
These math booklets are organized by standard, so you will save time planning your small group lessons.
INCLUDED IN SET #4: Geometry (9 tri-folds)
These tri-folds cover the following common core standards:
2.G.1: I can recognize and draw shapes having specific attributes. I can identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.
2.G.2: I can partition a rectangle into rows and columns of same-size squares and count to find the total number of them.
2.G.3: I can partition circles and rectangles into 2, 3, or 4 equal shares. I can describe the shares as halves, thirds, or fourths.
* Editable Small Group Lesson Plan Template
* Level of Mastery Pages
* Learning Goals
WAYS TO USE:
* Introduce a specific standard whole group
* Use in small group to practice/reteach a specific standard
* Place in an independent math workshop center
* Use the 3rd tri-fold as an ASSESSMENT!
More 2nd Grade Math Resources