Looking to add some excitement to your center time? These highly engaging center games are quick and easy to prep and can be used for a variety of games, concentration, match game, go fish, gin rummy, scoot, read the room, self checking, even perfect for assessments. Once your students play with this deck, many of my other Quick and Easy to Prep centers can be used for different skills and seasons. Your center time will run smoothly and with very little prep from you! Second Grade Go Math Chapter One Lesson 1.1 Even or Odd Numbers - A Quick and Easy to Prep Math Center Game!
This math resource includes:
* Three pages of problem and answer cards
* Adorable Cover for the center
* Answer Key / Student Self-Checking Sheet
Your students can play this game in many different differentiated ways.
* match number to ten frames
* match number to odd or even
* match ten frames to odd or even
* match all three cards, number, odd or even and the correct ten frames
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub, Math Centers, Small Group Work, Remediation RTI or Homework!
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas