This 2nd Grade Common Core Aligned Halloween/October Activity Packet includes the following activities:
* Four in a Row Place Value Bingo
* Greater than, Less than, or Equal to (D)
* How Many Bats Are There? Odd or Even(D)
* Addition/Subtraction Fact Fluency (D)
* Halloween Story Problems (D)
* Halloween Measurement Activities
* Halloween Arrays (repeated addition)
* Analog Clock Bingo ( time to the hour & half hour)
One unique aspect of this packet is that you will find differentiated activities for most pages. The activities look the same but have different levels of difficulty embedded. This way your students will not realize they are receiving different activities! The key is as follows:
D1: For students needing extra reinforcement, struggling a bit to grasp the concepts
D2: For average students, ones that often slip through the cracks because they’re not too needy and don’t need as much enrichment
D3: For students needing enrichment
In my experience teaching 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th grades the constant struggle was to differentiate to ALL the learners' needs, while still finding time for fun activities! This packet allows me to do JUST that. Activities can be done individually, small groups, with parent volunteers or during a classroom party! Enjoy!
Check out these links to other 2nd grade activities!
2nd Grade Morning Work for October Common Core Aligned
**Don't forget to review this product and earn TpT credits toward future purchases!