Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
28.24 MB | 15 pages
These vocabulary resources support Houghton Mifflin's Theme 2: Exploring Parks with Ranger Dockett and include the words: exploring, habitat, protect, ranger, tours, urban. The words are color-coded to match different parts of speech: red=nouns; green=verbs; blue=adjectives; orange=other.
I've put together all the items that I use and that I share with my classroom co-teachers to introduce, review, and practice weekly vocabulary. This pack includes the following:
1. Powerpoint for introducing new words (with pictures, sentences, and sentence frames)
2. Posters for displaying weekly vocabulary (with pictures and sentence frames)
3. Flashcards for daily practice and review (with words and pictures)
4. Worksheets for guided or independent practice (with answer keys)
5. Instructions on how to use each item, including tips for teaching ELs.